Monday, July 28, 2014

Kendra Scott

Have you been on Tumblr lately? My whole feed is basically Lilly, Jacks, ocean, beach, & Kendra Scott. She recently just popped up on my radar so I started looking into her collection. Celebrities have been wearing her jewelry such as Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff, Giuliana Rancic & many more. Her jewelry definitely makes a statement with all the fun designs & colors, but I personally love how you can wear it from day to night.
I just purchased my first pair of Kendra Scott earrings in black which were also labeled as a celebrity favorite. I decided to go with black so I could wear them with a majority of my wardrobe & when I entered the professional world. I can't wait to wear them this fall to look stylish going into my senior year!



Would you consider getting Kendra Scott earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment