Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stella & Dot

A good friend of mine is a stylist for Stella & Dot. I had never heard of Stella & Dot before she became a stylist, but she invited me to check out their website. They have a lot of trendy accessories & jewelry at a reasonable price. I've gotten the arrow bangle, arrow ring, earrings, necklaces, and more!
I had a trunk sale with them this past April where a percentage of the money went towards Autism, which is what my brother is diagnosed with. It was a neat way for people to donate money & get a beautiful piece of jewlery in return. This was my first time hosting a trunk sale & it went better then expected!
They recently started selling engravable jewelry & of course I had to get something. I always liked the necklace Kim Kardashian wears with Nori's name on it. So I got a bar necklace with my name engraved on it just like Nori! Perfect for layering necklaces like I did in the photo!
Stella & Dot has definitely been a gold mine for me & if you need connected with a stylist, let me know!


xx

1 comment:

  1. I love my Stella & Dot earrings I got at your trunk sale! I wear them every day!

    ReplyDelete